Plumbing & Ventilation is continued from previous page.
View hundreds of Video Advisors online at
Plumbing & Ventilation
Fittings assemble in
2 easy steps:
Step 1: Cut tubing to length,
making a straight, clean cut.
Step 2: Push tube into fitting
up to second internal stop.
Step 1: Push back on gray collet
against the face of fitting.
Step 2: Hold collet in and pull
out the tube.
just as easy:
Quick Connect Water System Fittings
- No additional clips required.
- O-ring does not distort or leak under pressure.
- Single piece molding improves the reliability of fittings.
Double Gripper" provides secure, lifelong tube retention.
- Simply push the gray collet in to release and reuse parts.
- Eliminates leaks where fittings are close to tight bends.
Quick Connect Fittings
Previous Page - Next Page
-2015-2016 Master Catalog
Choose a different catalog.